Job search form Show / Hide
Job detail view & apply
Site manager - Offaly
Entered: 18 Dec 2018
Entered: 18 Dec 2018
Site Manager- Offaly
Our client is a leading Irish main contractor with an ever increasing project pipeline.
They require a site manager with a trade background to be site based on a project in Offaly.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
- Keeping the project team informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project.
- Ensuring that contractors on site execute works as per their method statement.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
- Assisting with the selection and requisition of materials and plant
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site
- Preparing reports as required
- Initiating the procurement process & reporting changes to the project.
- Comply with Health & Safety obligations,
- Ensure all operatives operating on site have been fully inducted and complete their works within the site rules.
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin Clair on 0872790484/01 4586006 for more information.
KCM recruit solely in the construction industry both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for professionals who left to work overseas during the downturn and now want to return home.
Apply using your CV: