Site Manager required
Entered: 16 May 2021
Ref No: VAC-19236
Our client is an expert construction and fit out company, based in Ireland. They bring together teams with years of experience of construction, management and fit out projects for Irish and international builds.
The Client is made up of diverse, talented, and approachable teams, known for seamlessly delivering the highest standards for our client projects. Expert in all phases and aspects of the construction process, our people come from a range of specialised disciplines. They are experienced construction and fit out professionals, who bring knowledge and skills to each project. They have become a leading construction and fit out company in Ireland and we continue to grow and develop in terms of client and project scale and diversity.
They are currently looking for an experienced Site Manager for a City Centre site with apartments.
- Provide clear objectives to project team members.
- Responsible for setting daily/weekly task list and responsibility for meeting weekly work deadlines with their designated site team.
- Required to liaise with their site team, project designers and the commercial project manager for efficient excellent standard project completion on time and within budget.
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site
- Plan works accordingly to tie in line with the programme and drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site.
- Attending all relevant meetings
- Keep daily/weekly site record
- Manage and deliver projects within time, scope and budget
- Minimum of 3 years Site Manager experience
- Must have proven Construction experience (5 – 10 years’ experience)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop/maintain key relationships during the project.
- Respond positively to challenges, ensure high quality delivery of all projects and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Results driven and committed to high standards of project management.
- Ability to manage numerous concurrent small-scale projects
- Full Driving License
- Microsoft Office proficient
Salary and Benefits:
50-65K Package DOE
Company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone included.
Apply below with an up-to-date CV, OR call us on 01-8912330 to speak to us directly.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
NRF (National Recruitment Federation)
Winner for Best in Practice – Warehousing, Logistics & Light Industrial 2016
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism (Healthcare) 2018
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism 2018, 2017 & 2016
Shortlisted for Agency of Year 2018, 2017 & 2016
To review more live vacancies visit us on www.ismrecruitment.ie