Site Manager - Residential
Entered: 24 Aug 2019
Our Client is looking to hire a Site Manager that will be the No 1 on site, can be a PM or SM with eye for “clever” design/build solutions as they our client are both builder/client.
They have secured a ten-year planning award for 500 units in Ardee, Co Louth (50 mins north of Dublin).
• This will include a 20 unit “show home” cluster.
• Currently there are 30 house types, 1-4 storeys, due to the sloping nature of the site (60 degrees in places).
• Under re-design they plan to reduce this number to facilitate production rates.
• There are several phases over a number of years, so would suit candidates who want “away from the city”.
• The end product will be aimed at 1st time buyers, 3 bed-semi at €250k etc…
• Due to the sloping site there will be civil engineering works, raft foundations, retaining walls, water pipeline diversions, etc…
• A major new junction needs to be constructed to join the N2, a National Primary Route.
• Some houses will be 3 storey at front and two at the back, split-level/semi-basements.
• Other elements include community centre, creche, large landscaped park.