Site Manager - Residential - London
Entered: 24 Nov 2020
Our Client is one of the largest and most acclaimed house builders in the UK. Who have built a reputation for quality in everything they do creating some of the most significant homes in London to date.
They are the type of developer who like to apply the same mentality to their staff as they do to their projects; where ever your talents lye they'll make sure you reach your full potential.
As well as having an outstanding name in the residential market, the next few decades are set to be there biggest with numerous projects going ahead all over London.
The role involves managing a small team of personnel and coordinating all the subcontracted trades. Responsibility is for ensuring the construction process is safe; that build quality, workmanship and environmental standards are consistently high and homes are completed on time and to pre-determined cost.
- To comply with the company Build Policy and Procedures.
- Supervise and co-ordinate staff, Sub-Contractors, material suppliers and Utility providers to ensure an efficient method of build to the required build quality and build programme.
- Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
- Ensure that production targets are met whilst producing the highest quality of product and ensuring costs are kept within budget.
- Effective daily use of appropriate company Information Systems and databases.
- Comply with Site Managers responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health, Safety & Environment Policy and complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
My Client is looking to pay in the region of £50,000 - £70,000 basic salary + a competitive package. My client offers fast progression for stand out candidates.
About the requirements:
* Must have at least 5 years recent, solid experience as a Site Manager
* You will have experience working on large multi storey developments within a residential environment (Private or Housing Association)
* Must have a natural attention to detail and a strong personality/character
* You must be able to own problems and be capable of managing day to day without supervision
* Candidates must have strong communication skills