Entered: 29 Nov 2021
CSR Group is looking for an experienced Site Manager for the construction of a medium sized residential development in South Dublin. The project which is approx. €10 million in value consists of 2,3 and 4 bedroom houses. The company has delivered high quality projects in just about every sector of the industry throughout Ireland. They’re looking for a highly talented individual with a keen eye and meticulous nature to join their team.
A great opportunity for the right person.
- Oversee all trades and labour on site
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Senior Engineer
- Responsible for Health and Safety on Site
- Follow all works to specification
- Responsible for the delivery of work on time and within budget
- Attend all site meetings.
- Planning of daily/weekly works for the team.
- 5yrs+ experience as a Site Manager
- Residential Experience
- Trade highly beneficial or relevant degree
- Keen eye for detail
- The ability to ensure the successful delivery of projects while keeping a firm eye on quality
- Strong focus on health and safety
- Excellent knowledge of construction operations and procedures.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 01 5267469 / 085 8610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.