SIte Manager - Tipperary
Entered: 29 Nov 2021
Site Manager - Tipperary
Permanent Position - Main Contractor
- Must have previous setting out Experience
This company is a dynamic multi-disciplined construction company and one of Irelands Top 20 Contractors, working nationwide across both the public and private sectors with delivery of quality projects across sectors including Fit-out, Refurbishment, Healthcare, Hospitality, Residential, Industrial, Educational and Controlled Environments.
This company deliver projects from €500,000 up to €50 million and strives to be Irelands leading contractor in their chosen markets for providing innovative solutions. They have offices in Dublin, Cork, the Midlands and London.
- Construction Management or Engineering Degree
- Knowledge of the latest Building regulations and standards
- Previous experience with a Main contractor on medium to large-scale projects
- 5+ years of experience within a Site Management/Engineering role
- The ability to check plans, drawings and supervise setting out coordination
- Setting out and levelling knowledge
Our client acknowledges their success is based on the quality of their staff and how they look after them. The company have a culture of personal development and promotion, offering comprehensive training for all staff. They always aim to internally promote and develop their staff.
- A competitive salary plus benefits
- Enjoy the benefits of a young dynamic and successful team where you will grow
- This company operates a modern-day flexibility to carry out your role successfully in balance with your personal life
For further information on this position, please apply with your CV, call Elaine on 086 371 0250 or email email@example.com