Entered: 14 Aug 2020
You would be responsible for managing the job on site and would have a Finishing Foreman to lean on.
This is a fantastic opportunity for permanent work based in Waterford.
- Implement our proven Safety Management System on site
- Implement our Quality Management System on site
- Suggest appropriate changes that will increase the overall efficiency of the building process without compromising Safety or Quality
- Working to an agreed programme and planning future works to avoid delays
- Plan, maintain and control the financial administration of all construction work to attain and maintain maximum cost effectiveness
- Requisitioning materials required on site in time and to the correct specification
- Attend various meetings to ensure the efficient communication of all issues that affect day to day running of the site
- Organising daily whiteboard meetings
- Management of all day to day onsite activity
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Pro-active approach
- Proven track record in similar role
- 5+ years experience as a site manager on building projects
- Demonstrated ability to see projects through from concept to completion
- Previous Experience Working for a Main Contractor
- Relevant third level degree would be beneficial but not obligatory
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Bobby on 087 916 0169 and quote the job reference number WPC878. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link provided.