Entered: 24 Aug 2019
My client are looking to recruit a number of Site Managers for residential build projects countrywide :
- Managing all aspects of the works on site on a daily basis
- To promote and ensure high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on projects
- Setting out and surveying on site
- Responsible for supervising and managing sub-contractors
- Ensure the company’s image and profile at site level is professional
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and with company health & safety policy.
- Oversee quality control on site. Completion of QA forms.
- Monitoring and recording progress on site and assisting in updating the works programme
- Management of material deliveries on site and checking quality of materials
- Supervising sub-contractors.
- Attend regular site meetings with construction team, design team and client
- Monitoring site costs and ensuring project operates within budget
- Maintaining daily site records and testing records
The ideal candidate will have :
- A minimum of 10 years Site management experience.
- Worked for a main contractor with a commitment to Zero Accident Policy.
- A Proven ability in delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent people management skills.
- A current First Aid qualification.
- Completed the CIF/IOSH Managing Safety in Construction Course.
Salary negotiable depending on relevant experience – contact Sandra at firstname.lastname@example.org / Call 086 6078980