Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Site Supervisor - Galway (Permanent Position)
€45,000 salary DOE | Company vehicle | Pension contributions | Healthcare
Join one of Irelands largest environmental site assessments and oil spill remediation companies. The strong growth for the construction industry continues in this market and with a busy order book for the next 2 years, this is a role that offers excellent long-term opportunities. You will be joining a team that delivers a high-quality service for all their clients and projects.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Project managing the delivery of contaminated land assessments and environmental due diligence projects
- Organising and managing sub-consultants, sub-contractors and third-party contributors to projects
- The planning and scheduling of works
- Ensuring compliance with the company's quality procedures
- At least 5 years' Site Supervisory experience
- Groundworks and pipelines experience
- A driving licence
Apply confidentially with your CV, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 083 095 0652
If this role isn't for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.