Structural Engineer - Dublin (2514)
Entered: 17 Nov 2018
Our client is currently seeking Structural Engineers. Ideally the right candidate will have site experience but they would predominantly have a consultancy based design and training background.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to influence your own future in this growing team with the support of the larger company. the right candidate should be Director material.
Role: The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for leading a team, managing a range of landmark multimillion euro projects, whilst working closely with clients.
- Degree in Structural / Civil Engineering
- The successful Structural Engineer should have passed Part 3 exam for Member of the Institution of Structural Engineers (MIStructE)
- Structural Engineer with 4+ years post graduate experience in the design and management of building projects.
- Proven track record working with clients.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong people skills.
- Must be able to manage and generate work.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- The successful Structural Engineer must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Please send your CV to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.