Document Controller - Dublin City (2342)
Entered: 24 Jan 2019
Our client, a privately owned company has a proven track record in a diverse range of sectors including commercial, healthcare, education, industrial, retail, conservation and tourism/leisure. Over 60 years of history and reputation has been built by undertaking projects that deliver the best outcomes for stakeholders; clients, design teams, contracting partners, suppliers and employees.
The company seeking an experienced Document Controller to work on projects based in Dublin City.
Primary Responsibilities as a Document Controller
- Documentation control and printing
- General administration
- Filing of weekly site reports, memos and orders etc.
- Daily operation of the site office
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management
- Technical background
As a Document Controller you will have
- A construction related degree
- Previous experience (2-3+ years) working within the construction industry
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages - Word, Office, Excel etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Please send your cv to Clodagh at email@example.com or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.