Lineworker - Northeast, Ireland
Entered: 04 Dec 2022
Overhead Lineworker - Northeast, Ireland
- Permanent position
Join a leading contractor with expertise in the Power, Construction, Telecommunications and Rail sectors amongst others. The company has developed a strong portfolio of clients in the UK & Ireland including some of the largest telecommunications and power companies in Northern Europe. They continue to expand and have recently secured a major framework project in the East of Ireland. You will be working on this framework project and have a key role in the delivery of important infrastructure.
This is a company that invests in their team, and they support continued development, further education, and career progression. They will always facilitate people that want to gain new skills and qualifications including Chartership.
What you will need:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Lineworker
- Full Driving Licence
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a multi-functional team
- Climb poles using necessary safety equipment to service power lines
- Replacing old and erecting new equipment/hardware at top of poles
- Ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
Apply now with your CV or call Anna on 089 488 8287 or via email email@example.com