Entered: 16 July 2019
The role will involve:
- Structural Design
- Drainage Design
- Carrying out site inspections and preparing visit reports
- Liaising with Engineering Team and preparing detailed construction drawings
- Management of the Building Control Management System (BCMS) during construction phase of new builds.
- Assisting team in fulfilling the role of Assigned Certifier under new Building Control Amendment Regulations (BCAR)
- Preparing Planning Applications
- Preparing Disabled Access Applications
- Preparing Fire Certificate Applications
- Surveying and Setting Out
- Liaising with clients and contractors
- Minimum Level 7 qualification (Level 8 preferred) in Engineering.
- Minimum 5 Years work experience in relevant field;
- Proficient AutoCAD user;
- Experience with AutoDesk Revit and Solid Works would be advantageous;
- Experience with Surveying Instruments;
- Experience in working with Irish Building Regulations;
- Good spoken and written English required;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent reporting writing skills;
If you are interested in this position, please contact Bobby on 087 916 0169 or submit your updated CV below.