Graduate Civil Engineer
Entered: 13 May 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Graduate Civil Engineer for our client, a building contractor with work across the west of Ireland. They are seeking a Graduate Civils’ Engineer to join their team on a refurbishment project in Galway.
The successful candidate must have a civil engineering degree or a degree in construction management, 2 years civils site experience & must be proficient in AutoCAD.
Graduate Civil Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- Responsible for Site administration
- Ensure the site diary is kept up to date on a daily bases
- Setting out, levelling and surveying on the site
- Survey the completed works & prepare as built records to ensure works are within tolerance
- Attend weekly site meetings
- Providing progress reports for the site management team and clients
- Liaising with subcontractors and site management
- Reporting to the Senior Engineer
Graduate Civil Engineer requirements:
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management Degree
- 2+ years’ civils site experience, ideally with a main contractor
- Experience working on refurbishment projects
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.