Building Projects Engineer - WFH
Entered: 23 Aug 2019
Building Projects Engineer - Forecourts
Our client, a national leader in forecourts and filling stations are seeking a Building Project / Facilities Management Engineer as they company see continued growth.
In the role you will lead implementation, construction and renovation projects across Leinster and Ireland (vehicle provided). This is a remote position for someone based anywhere in Ireland.
- Organizing and managing contractors carrying out maintenance and repairs
- Manage and execute projects from concept through to completion including managing consultants and contractors
- The supervision of all contractors works, valuations and measurement of works.
- Produce management reports
- Ensure working practices are safe and comply with legislation
- Ensure all facilities activities and requests are tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
- Advise on a range of specialist areas, appropriate to the Forecourt/Catering/ Retail Industry.
If interested, please apply directly with your Word CV.