Senior Project Manager - Clients Side
Entered: 24 Aug 2019
Our client is a successful and established Project Management Consulting Firm and looking to recruit a Snr Project Manager to join their firm in Dublin. You will work with a key client of the firm delivering a multi million euro mixed use commercial and residential development in Dublin City Center.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a supportive leading business that has a large volume of work. Our client is ideally looking for a candidate who’s next career progression after bedding in will be at Associate Director level.
Our client is a well-regarded name in the Irish construction market and has delivered projects within multiple sectors including health care, commercial, government and retail and residential. As an organisation they add a significant value to their clients they, resulting in a consistent flow of business.
• You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects.
• Your involvement could be from start the bid/negotiation phase and you would be relied upon for your technical and programming expertise.
• You may be involved in existing projects awarded.
• Manage the tender process and award each project to a main contractor.
• You will then oversee the delivery of this project on behalf of your client(s) and manage the progress of the main contractor.
• You will report on financial and construction milestones to Directors and be a key point of contact for your client and consultants and team
The successful candidate will have a minimum 10 years’ experience as a Project Manager working with an established practice in Ireland or the UK
• You will have proven experience delivering projects and be able to managing multiple projects concurrently.
Proven record for solid technical appreciation regarding construction documentation/financials/methodologies. Excellent professional presentation and communication skills.
• Chair stakeholder management meetings with accuracy, detail and confidence.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture and Chartered
Please send cv details in confidence to Kevin through this website or contact Kevin directly on 087 279 0484/014586006 or email email@example.com
Your recruitment consultant has 20 years industry experience and ensures complete confidentiality in your application.