Temporary Works Design Engineer
Entered: 29 Sept 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Temporary Works Design Engineer on behalf of our client, an International Construction Company.
This is a Dublin based role.
Temporary Works Design Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the preparation and review of detailed technical designs for temporary works (including calculations, drawings, risk assessments and design certificates)
- Proposing and/or developing value engineered alternative solutions (during tender or construction phases)
- Liaising with Temporary Works Coordinators, Project Teams, Subcontractors, Technical Office Team, and Suppliers
- Developing, instigating, and maintaining processes, procedures, and standards for technical design
Temporary Works Design Engineer requires:
- Third level structural, civil or design engineering qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in design engineering
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in Geotech, Concrete, Steel, Construction or Temporary Works Design Engineering
- Eligible to work in Ireland/EU
- Full, clean driving license
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.