Electrical Engineer – Europe
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a leading M&E Contractor to recruit an electrical engineer, to be based on large-scale projects across Mainland Europe.
- Reporting to the Project Manager on project progress, risks and issues
- Analyse supplier information for alignment with design specifications
- Review and understand schematics, GA plans and projects specifications
- Design reviews, validate equipment and systems
- Complete technical submittals, RFIs, equipment registers and trackers
- Analysis of all design documentation and identification of any scope gaps
- Review quality on site - walking down systems to ensure compliance with project team
- Projects include commercial, pharma, data centres etc.
- Relevant 3rd level electrical qualification essential
- Electrical trade background would be advantageous
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role is essential
- Excellent IT skills required
- Experience in Revit would be advantageous
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- Fluent in English essential
For more information on this role, contact Sarah Lonergan on +353 85 252 1479 or email your CV in confidence to Sarah@aaeuro.com.