Housing Project Manager
Entered: 19 May 2019
Overall responsibility from groundworks to completion of the construction of 50 x detached and semi-detached houses. Responsible for every aspect of the build, dealing with all construction professionals and associated sub-contractors.
- Previous experience as Site Manager / Project Manager on high-spec housing development.
- Proficient in Project Management methodologies and computer packages
- Communication skills essential.
- Human resource skills and people management skills essential.
- Quality control must have good knowledge of high spec finishes.
- Good knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to understand construction drawings and details.
- Monitoring of materials stock and ordering.
- Managing sub-contractors.
- Excellent timekeeping.
- Applicants from trades or professional background considered.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with specification and quality standards through regular quality inspections.
- Direct and supervise day to day operations of sub-contractors
- Ensure material requisitions are issued in adequate time
- Schedule, control and monitor all plant and materials on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all work is completed to programme.
- Liaise with Commercial Manager and Quantity Surveyor regarding cost control, waste management, variations and confirmation of instructions.
- Carrying out safety inspections and fulfilling the health, safety and welfare responsibilities
- Create and maintain good relations with all stakeholders.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate site records
- Drive the project and take overall responsibility for project success
- Other duties that may be required.