Junior Project Planner - Cork
Entered: 11 Nov 2019
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by our office interiors specialist client to recruit a Junior Project Manager to join their existing team for a position based in Cork City suburbs. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years’ experience and a strong customer / client facing background. This is a permanent role working closely with the company Project Manager coordinating projects and tenders across the County. Our client is a leader in the Office Interior sector throughout Ireland.
Competitive salary is on offer to the successful candidate.
• Assist Project Manager in progression of ongoing projects.
• Report to the project team in liaising of design ideas developed by design team
• Liaising with architects and other professionals, as necessary, to obtain the relevant information to develop and complete engineering drawings.
• To become comfortable with pricing jobs on behalf of the company.
• Help to develop new and innovative ideas
• Represent the company in front of clients on a regular basis with a view to building new relationships and looking after existing clients.
• 3rd level qualification desirable
• Knowledge of the construction industry essential
• Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong client relationships
• Experience in pricing and/or tendering jobs would be an advantage
• The ability to work within a team and on own initiative