Job detail view & apply
|Acrow Recruitment Ltd
Unit 4, Block B, Hartley Business Park,
Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim.
Tel: 071 968 3997
Project Manager (Africa)
Entered: 28 May 2018
|We are recruiting a Project Manager to work with an established civil engineering contractor on a large earthworks project in Africa. My client has over 30 years’ experience working throughout Africa on some of the largest civil engineering projects in the region.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Manage and coordinate all activities on a remote civil construction project.
· Communication with Client.
· Programming and tracking.
· Business administration functions.
· Document Control.
· Coordination of setting out and quality control.
· Civil Engineering Degree (or similar)
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as a Project Manager, with at least 2 years working on large infrastructure projects.
· Proven history of successfully completing projects to programme and budget.
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent writing and reporting skills
Beneficial Skills / Experience:
· Previous overseas experience.
· Experience working in remote locations.
· Interface experience with heavy plant
· Chartered or near Chartered Status.
· French language would be an advantage (not essential).
Salary – excellent basic salary (d.o.e), plus bonus (tax free,) flights, medical, vehicle and accommodation.
Single Status only. 2-year contract.
|Apply using your CV:|