Accountant - Part Qualified.
Entered: 21 Oct 2021
- Managing a portfolio of existing clients.
- Preparation of financial reports such as end of year accounts.
- Financial modelling and analysis.
- Experience of working in a practice environment is preferred.
- Ideally you will be pursuing a ACCA / CPA / ACA accreditation.
- Proficiency in MS Office including advanced Excel skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- An eagerness to learn and develop professionally.
- Competitive compensation.
- Support and assistance with exams and study leave.
- You can be based in one of two office locations – Athlone or Mullingar.