Accountant - construction
Entered: 19 Aug 2022
An excellent opportunity to become an integral part of this Ultra high-end Design & Build company based in West Kensington near Kensington Olympia, London. Our projects range from stunning barn conversions to prestigious London houses all to extremely high specifications.
Designation: Finance / Accounting Manager
The Role: You will be managing the whole accounting function for the business:
• Preparing Financial Statements for statutory audit.
• Preparing and filing quarterly VAT Return.
• Dealing with Postponed VAT Accounting and Domestic Reverse Charge VAT.
• Monthly Management Accounts production.
• Advising on potential Corporation Tax and VAT implications.
• Dealing with CIS deduction.
• Processing month end journals.
• Liaising with the external auditor for the audit of the Financial Statements.
• Ensuring correct and consistent accounting policies.
• Tax Planning for UK office.
• Dealing with Multi-currency transactions.
• Monthly budgets preparation to maintain sufficient working capital.
• Reconcile supplier statements and actively resolve issues or queries arising.
• Dealing with queries from suppliers, consultants and subcontractors.
Experience: Qualified Accountant (ACCA / ACA / CIMA)
Must be competent with QuickBooks
Construction work background
This role requires a confident, competent person that is a team player.
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience