Entered: 16 Oct 2019
Reporting to the Quality Manager, this role will include providing administrative support to their Quality Department. The role will also include the responsibility for undertaking audits, assisting in the updating and modernisation of the company procedures and providing a help-desk support function.
This person will require the ability to manage their own time, work to deadlines and produce a high standard of quality in their work. You will have strong communication, IT and organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team.
Duties of the Role:
- Maintenance and processing of Quality & Environmental records, including administration of a library of documentation.
- Document control: Assisting with processing updates to project documentation (plans, procedures, & manuals).
- Assisting in the development and delivery of training modules.
- Supporting implementation of corrective and preventive actions to keep staff safe.
- Coordination of internal action plans (monitoring completion dates, liaising with action owners, reporting to compliance on action implementation progress).
- Assisting with internal auditing.
- Administrative support to Document Control Department in implementing the use of the Aconex System.
- Assisting in the implementation of new company policies and procedures for document management
- Minimum 3 years’ general office experience.
- Previous experience with document and revision control preferable.
- Previous experience of document management systems will be an advantage.
- Strong PC skills and good working knowledge of Microsoft suite essential
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
The company assists in career progression of its employees. Training will happen on an ongoing basis with the individual. The role will involve interactions across the entire company in both Ireland & the UK. The position will be primarily based in Dublin but may involve some travel (which will be covered by the company).
Laptop, Meal Allowance / Canteen, Mobile Phone, and Parking.
If you're interested in the role, please apply below, or you can call Ross on 087 - 965 1242.
Reference Number: WPC641