Entered: 17 Nov 2018
One of Irelands leading construction companies are looking for a Site Clerk to join its operations in North Dublin for an immediate start.
- To oversee the daily operations of the Site office, to co-ordinate and monitor the activities that occur within the office and to main the smooth running of the office.
- Effectively dealing with day to day enquiries from any visitors to site including maintaining the visitors log
- Office administration duties: managing rosters and time and attendance system, stationery orders, packaging orders, drivers invoicing, debit notes, general office tasks during busy periods.
- Tracking and recording all site documentation (electronically or paper based)
- Labour returns/weekly allocation sheets to payroll
- Site management of any safety issues on site
- Requisition of materials
- Managing and updating project doc control procedures document.
- Managing Doc Register.
- Reviewing all Documents for Quality prior to issue.
- Managing and updating procedures document.
- Reconciling invoices with delivery dockets, assisting project QS with project cost control and documentation.
- Third Level Construction Qualification required
- BCAR, Quality Control, H&S Paperwork Admin experience
- Excellent IT Skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- A high level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- 1+ years experience
- Construction industry background is essential
Please send your cv to Lynne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.