Senior BMS Project Engineer
Entered: 27 Feb 2020
Salary: €50k to €60k DOE
BMS project engineer for software engineering, commissioning and testing of BMS systems.
The role will be primarily site-based, with opportunities to progress to office-based design and engineering activities should the successful candidate display an aptitude and desire to do so. The BMS project engineer will work as part of a team of engineers in a lead capacity delivering exciting projects to national and multinational clients. It requires diligence, attention to detail, good communication skills, strong HVAC, electrical and instrumentation knowledge, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Cylon BMS
- Knowledge of Siemens BMS (desirable but not essential)
- Engineer BMS & QBMS Systems
- Commission of BMS & QBMS Systems
- Assume the lead technical role on BMS projects
- Liaise with clients and consultants
- Project cost control
- GAMP & GDP (Good Documentation Practice) Training will be provided
- Siemens Product Training
- Company Sponsorship of relevant training (all business/company relevant courses in a related discipline are encouraged)
€50k to €60k DOE, which will be reviewed in six months and then 12 months. Laptop Computer, Mobile Phone, Company Van included. Annual Bonus paid at Christmas based on performance and effort throughout the year.
Please contact Noelle on 086 0483963 to discuss in confidence.