Design Coordinator (Construction Industry)
Entered: 15 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Design Coordinator for our client, a leading construction company who specialise in infrastructure and fit out projects.
The Design Coordinator will be based on a project in the Leinster Region.
The successful candidate must have 6+ years’ experience in a similar role, a degree in civil or structural engineering & have construction industry experience.
Construction Design Coordinator duties are:
· Support the Design Manager on successful project/design delivery
· Coordinate internally the design team and specialist subcontractors.
· Implement the Design Management Plan
· Maintain all required registers and trackers of all the design deliverables
· Centralise queries and RFI’s distribution.
· Maintain Design coordination workshops minutes of meetings and track actions.
· Ensure proper distribution between ARC/STR/PCC/BIM models.
· Permanent liaison with M&E Service’s coordinators.
· Attendance to meetings and workshops on behalf Design Manager if he/she cannot attend
· To coordinate site inspections and support the construction team as per Design Manager guidance
The successful Construction Design Coordinator will require:
· 3rd level Qualification in Civil or Structural Engineering
· Minimum 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
· Excellent understanding of all BIM tools and digital design coordination
· Construction industry experience desirable
· Excellent communication oral and written, with strong interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.