Fire Engineer – Cork
Entered: 27 Sept 2022
- Fire safety building inspections
- Disability access building inspections
- Preparing Fire Safety applications for a range of buildings
- Preparing Disabled access for a range of building.
- Tendering & procurement.
- On-site risk assessment and fire safety audits
- Attending on-site meetings, client meetings & design team meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Fire Engineering
- Chartered status desirable but not essential
- Five years relevant experience
- High level verbal and written communication skills.
- A strong focus on time and resource management.
- Excellent communication and computer skills.
- Excellent people management and project execution capability.
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.