commercial Property manger Facilities Management
Entered: 29 Jan 2020
Our client is a newly formed group developing opportunities in general contracting, property development and asset management
They require a Commercial Property Manager to join their team at an office property portfolio undergoing re-furbishment of vacant space. The assets consist of c.140,000 square feet of floor area across 6 multi storey buildings on Dublin South Quays.
The successful candidate will be the go-to person for all of our 35+ tenants and prospective tenants.
The candidate should have experience managing a commercial property asset portfolio that involves dealing with commercial tenants, contractors and professional services advisors.
- Day to day management and responsibility for a specified list of property assets within a portfolio
- Management of all property related services, such as repairs, maintenance, cleaning, utilities and security
- Assist in setting and monitoring service charge budgets for each property
- Oversight of property upgrades and refurbishments in a safe, timely and cost effective manner.
- Manage staff and oversee contractors employed by the company ensuring high standards are maintained at all times
- Manage risks and insurances related to the specific area of responsibility
- Maintain accurate health and safety and fire safety logs and records
- Showing available space to businesses.
Skills and Experience Required
- The successful candidate must have experience managing commercial property
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills and the ability to resolve conflicts
- Have an eye for detail and presentation
- Candidates with a Maintenance background may have an advantage
- Must be commercially focused and highly organized.
For more information please forward your CV through this website or contact kevin on 01 4586006/0872790484 or email email@example.com