Site Supervisor - Meath (2454)
Entered: 21 Oct 2018
Our client is an international company; They specialise in constructing quality interior space to the fit out and refurbishment market; as well as cleanroom and controlled environments to research and manufacturing facilities.
The company seeking for a Site Supervisor (Fit out) to work with their construction team in Meath.
As a Site Supervisor (Fit out) you will
- Oversee operations on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure that work is done safely, on time and within budget and to the right quality standards
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Keep in close contact with members of their site team at all times
- Liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Keep the client updated regularly on progress
- Act as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors
As a Site Supervisor (Fit out) you will have
- Educated to honours degree level or similar
- Safety Management and SSTS certificates are essential
- Data Centre experience essential
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is needed
- A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
- Good understanding of budgets and proven record of keeping project within tight budgets
Please send your cv to Aine at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 456 9899 for a confidential conversation.