HR & Training Administrator
Entered: 18 Feb 2020
Join one of the top construction companies in Ireland
This is a newly created position with an industry-leading main contractor. They have a reputation for completing prestigious projects and will offer you an engaging and fulfilling working environment. The continued success of the company has led to ongoing expansion and opportunities for people that want to fulfil their potential.
Exposure to a diverse portfolio of high-specification projects will provide you with unrivalled industry experience and the opportunity keep progressing your career. This company will support you through further training and they offer a defined career path that can see you take the next step up.
- Third level qualification in HR
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a fast paced HR environment
- Recruitment and Interviewing experience essential
- Strong working knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Outlook 365
- Ability to work under pressure within a team environment
- Ability to work on own initiative according to tight deadlines