Entered: 18 Apr 2019
Join a leading technology-based company in Sligo that offer design and manufacturing services to the medical device and pharmaceutical markets. You will be working in a high speed manufacturing automation environment with a focus on design, moulding and automation to ensure high quality solutions.
What’s On Offer?
Excellent salary and career progression opportunities working with the New Product Introduction Team
Sligo; A Unique Location to Live
- If you are relocating to the Sligo region it is beautiful place to live with the dramatic backdrop of Benbulben, stunning beaches, forests and woodlands.
- The region offers many leisure facilities from water sports to golf and horse riding. Restaurants, Festivals and Music events are hosted throughout the year.
- For further details view this link https://youtu.be/L0QitA__5pU
What will you be doing as Project Engineer?
- Overseeing and managing new business projects
- Lead supplier and customer management as appropriate including URS preparation and tool/equipment sourcing for the project
- Responsible for project management and financial control of projects throughout the project life cycle
- Liaise with the business functions as required to deliver projects on time
What do you need?
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience working in an ISO 13485 or a similar regulated industry on product development
- Excellent problem solving, excellent detail to attention and accuracy.