Accounts Payable Clerk - South Dublin (2264)
Entered: 20 Nov 2018
Our client a main contractor, are seeking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk to work with their team in South Dublin.
The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and a quick learner. The candidate must have excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational, time management, and computer skills.
- Execute Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes
- Review purchase order, subcontractor and vendor invoices for approval and payment
- Ensure that all daily timesheets are processed in a timely manner
- Month end close process
- Ensure timely/accurate scanning and indexing of all correspondence/documents
- Create and maintain organized files
- Ensure accuracy of general ledger
- Assist with billing and requisitions
- Work closely with Project Controller and external partners including subcontractors and superintendents
- Minimum 2-3 years’ administration or office experience is required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work at the project (field) offices
- Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively with minimum supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work load
- Must possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Applicant must possess excellent communicative skills
Please send your cv to Aoife at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-456 9899 for a confidential conversation.