Operation Director - Facades
Entered: 20 Nov 2018
Our client are a Facades Contractor who are part of well respected group of construction companies. They are now looking for an Operations Director to join on a permanent, full time basis in Dublin.
The role of the operations director is a senior management position and essentially is to ensure the efficient running of the site operations, to provide a safe working environment, and adhere to workplace Health and Safety requirements, streamlining production and transportation inputs from Holland, maximising productivity, profitability and ensuring a quality installation and liaising with design, clients and building strong relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible to the Board to perform all duties as agreed.
• Client management while projects are on site
• Full P&L responsibility
• Attending Main Contractor and client meetings
• Reporting Monthly to the board.
• Front-line management of all industrial relations matters.
• Building strong installation teams
• Building strong site management teams
• Agreeing project programmes budgets with the board
• Tracking the installation of cost budget versus actual monthly.
• Interface with site teams, production and transportation personnel to ensure materials are on site for installation in accordance with the programme
• Ensuring site teams have all plant and access is on site for expedient fixing of material.
• Ensuring compliance and completion of all company procedures and all contractual commitments are achieved including programme and quality.
• Workplace Health and Safety Management and implementation (Safety Manuals).
• Control of all operations in the field including the allocation and management of all employees, materials, plant and equipment
• Co-ordinate all trades and give sufficient notice when they will be required and with what resources to meet the required timeframes.
• Ensure each sub-contractor has a current programme and weekly meetings to assess actual v planned installation progress.
• Undertake all necessary inspections to achieve high quality work during construction in accordance with any Inspection and Test Plants (ITP’s)
• Such other duties as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE