Operations Manager - Europe
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Operations Manager – Europe
- Senior management package and performance related bonus
- Dublin based role with regular travel to Europe
Join a specialist contractor with expertise in delivering high specification Fit Out packages for leading clients, specifically in the Data Centre sector throughout Europe.
This position will offer the opportunity to work in a fast paced, growing organisation that has established a significant reputation in the Data Centre field. You will have a key role in building on their continued success and growing the business further. If you have Data Centre and Fit Out experience and want to make your mark in a leading company by managing the expansion of their operations in Europe, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
- Ensuring all operations are carried out in an appropriate, cost-effective way by building effective teams across the region to achieve superior output on site
- Ensuring consistent levels of quality on all aspects of the projects
- Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Helping the organisation’s processes remain legally compliant
- Examining financial data and using it to improve profitability
- Managing budgets and forecasts
- Contributing to resource planning of projects
- Performing quality controls and monitoring production KPI’s
- Interacting with potential clients to discuss and secure submitted tenders with the opportunity to secure future workload
- Playing a key role in developing and implementing business strategies
- A degree level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline
- Experience in promoting and ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on large scale construction projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work in a small team, as a proven team leader
Additional Professional Qualifications in Engineering or Construction/Project Management would be beneficial.
Find out more today:
Call Colm on 087 229 4001, email email@example.com or apply confidentially.