Property Surveyor Assistant Manager
Entered: 25 June 2019
Our client, a State organisation, is embarking on a review of its vast and diverse property portfolio and is seeking to recruit a Property Surveyor Assistant Manager, for its Corporate Property & Facilities Services Department. The Property Surveyor Assistant Manager will provide strategic guidance and assistance for best utilisation of its huge and diverse property portfolio of buildings, land and assets.
The successful Property Surveyor Assistant Manager will probably be a qualified Building Surveyor, Property Surveyor, or similarly qualified technical professional.
To be considered for the role you must:
Be a degree qualified (level 8) Building Surveyor, Property Surveyor or similar professional qualification.
Have more than 3 years post graduate experience in Property Management / Property Valuations and Client representation.
Have relevant Property Planning and Valuations experience.
Have thorough knowledge of building regulations and guidelines.
Have strong and up-to-date knowledge of Planning and Zoning Regulations.
Have a thorough understanding and appreciation best practice in Property Management.
Have a proven successful and demonstrable track record in Property Acquisitions, Disposals, Lease Renewals and Rent Reviews.
Be proficient in the English language (spoken, written, technical).
Have strong Communications, Negotiation and Persuasive skills.
Hold a full clean driving licence and have own transport.
Be competent in managing many and diverse stakeholders.
Be capable of multi-tasking, co-ordinating and delivering multi-projects.
Ideally you will:
Be an Associate or Chartered member of SCSI / RICS.
Have experience in medical / healthcare facilities / institutional properties.
Have Facilities management and associated procurement experience.
Have the ability to manage multi task projects, whilst ensuring all deadlines are met.
Have Project Management experience.
Have a flexible approach to work and an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
The Property Surveyor Assistant Manager will be based in Dublin city centre and have responsibility for properties in the greater Dublin, Kildare and Wicklow areas.
The Property Surveyor Assistant Manager will report to the Corporate Property Manager.
The principal duties and responsibilities of the role includes:
- Providing property management, facilities management (soft services) and advisory services to senior management.
- Advising and assisting service on the sourcing and acquisition of new office accommodation / facilities in line with the service plan goals.
- Assisting in the planning management and rationalisation of existing properties and land.
- Engaging with various stakeholders in relation to all property matters.
- Overseeing and managing all property transactions.
- Maintaining the internal Property Database for Properties for the area.
- Ensuring property valuations are updated in the property register.
- Advising on strategies associated with surplus properties and land.
- Providing guidance to stakeholders on facilities management costs (soft services) and associated frameworks and procurement policy.
- Manage the preparation of Leases & licences and reviewing same.
- Prepare reviews and commentaries on Local Authorities Development Plans and contribution schemes.
- Ensuring that property consultants, conveyancing solicitors and planning advisors are fully and clearly briefed as appropriate.
- Managing and minimising the dilapidation liabilities of all Leased properties.
- Management of local Accommodation Groups
Attractive long-term contract role. Immediate vacant position.
Excellent career enhancing position with significant development potential.
The role is based Dublin city centre, served by a number of public transport systems.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on the suitability and fit of the candidate, however, the ideal candidate can expect a basic salary in the order of c €55,000 per annum + expenses + 30 days paid annual leave.
Please reply (in confidence) with up to date CV to:
Des Maguire E: email@example.com Tel: +353 1 6390390 Cell: +353 86 8575814
Tech Skills Resources
25 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Tel: + 353 1 6390390 www.techskills.ie