Sales Consultant-Property Developer - Dublin
Entered: 18 Sept 2018
Due to their ambitious programme of development our client are now seeking an experienced Sales Consultants to join their team in the Dublin area.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known company that delivers a high level of professionalism.
As Sales Consultant your role will involve:
• Assist Sales and Marketing Manager as needed on special projects
• Assist with sales closings and tracking the sales process
• Provide support to Sales & Marketing Manager
• Provide high quality of customer service, update and maintain current daily logs.
• Preparing and collating handover information manuals.
• Maintain and update customer care files for all home owners.
• Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested by management etc.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- 2-3 years’ experience working with a developer or in a property management role
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, along with a passion for the business and the desire to act as an ambassador for the Company.
- A highly organised approach, flexibility, reliability, resilience and the ability to effectively manage your own workload.
• Knowledge of office and accounting procedures
To register your interest please apply online or contact Andreea at ICDS.