Sales Consultant - Property Developer - Hampshire
Entered: 15 Dec 2018
Sales Consultant - leading High Spec Property Developer - Hampshire
Due to our ambitious programme of development we are now seeking a number of experienced Sales Consultant to join our site in Medstead, Hampshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is rated in the Top 50 Best Companies to work for by Building Magazine and has been awarded the prestigious Home Builder Federation five star award for the fourth year running.
As Sales Consultant your role will involve:
- Actively promoting their new homes and delivering a great customer experience.
- Developing a good knowledge of the Company’s new homes and the pricing structure for plots released.
- Responding to enquiries promptly and effectively, ensuring the timely despatch of brochures and pricelists to prospective purchasers.
- Keeping purchasers informed of the construction stage reached on their property and progress on the legal process to exchange.
- Conducting pre-completion inspection procedures with Site Managers.
- Ensuring that the Marketing Suite and Show Homes presentation is impeccable at all times.
- Agreeing and recommending pricing strategies for the prompt sale of properties, in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager.
To be successful in the role you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous sales experience gained within the new homes industry.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, along with a passion for the business and the desire to act as an ambassador for the Company.
- A highly organised approach, flexibility, reliability, resilience and the ability to effectively manage your own workload.
- The ability to work 10.00am – 5.00pm 5 days a week including some weekends.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George @ ICDS