C&Q Engineer (Pharmaceutical) - South Cork
Entered: 07 Aug 2020
- Lead C&Q asset delivery for assigned projects through planning, scheduling, execution and handover
- Coordinate new instrument IOQ's and instrument down time for system upgrades, operating system upgrades and requalification's, liaising with SME's, C&Q, Automation and Computer Systems Validation.
- Coordinate new instrument commissioning and instrument downtime for system upgrades, operating system upgrades for laboratories
- Specific C&Q Activities:
- System User Requirements, Design Qualifications
- C&Q Risk Assessments, P&ID scoping
- Vendor & Contractor coordination and supervision (offsite and onsite)
- Review and acceptance of contractor and vendor handover documentation
- Manufacturing Evaluation Forms
- Acceptance of systems at Mechanical Completion
- Project Change Control and Discrepancy Management
- To liaise with internal/external laboratory and engineering personnel, contract maintenance providers and vendors in identifying lab instruments that need replacing.
- To ensure completion of installation and validation of new and upgraded test instruments and to maintain record and documentation on relevant procedures.
- Assist in the management of vendors and work directly with them on new projects.
- Maintaining a current working knowledge with regards to regulatory requirements for equipment qualification and calibration.
- Set up of Regular Maintenance program for Lab Instruments on CMMS and coordinate with lab and vendor to schedule maintenance.
- Ability to manage workload of multiple projects of varying complexity.
- All aspects of Health & Safety on site.
- A BE degree in Science is preferred along with 3 to 5 plus years’ experience in Analytical/Micro/Quality Lab environment in Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry.
- Candidate must have proficiency in a windows based environment and software (Word, PowerPoint, project, advanced excel and access)
- Good communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Has strong customer Service acumen.
If you would like more information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on 085 8665682 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org