Quality Engineer 2593
Entered: 19 Feb 2019
Quality Control Engineer - Navan
Our client a well-established residential contractor in Ireland is currently seeking a Quality Control Engineer for a housing development project based in Navan.The Quality Control Engineer will liaise with managers and staff to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly.
- Responsible for in process Quality Standards and Product Quality.
- Ensure that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the processes are planned and implemented through change management procedure.
- Reviews conclusions and makes appropriate decisions from test results or other process related findings.
- Repetitively seeks to drive improvements in product and process quality.
- Fully conversant with validation techniques and associated regulatory requirements.
- Knowledgeable on Risk Management
- Uses knowledge of Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis and Lean principles to investigate and solve problems and improve quality.
- Deals with suppliers, other engineering disciplines within and outside of the Site.
- Third level Qualification in Quality/ Engineering / Manufacturing
- Experience in operation of a Quality Management System.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organisational and administrative skills
- IT literate with strong Word, Excel and database skills.
- Problem solver, disciplined in collecting information, ascertaining root cause of issues and Identifying and developing practical solutions.