Construction Trades & Labour Resourcer (Romanian)
Entered: 15 Nov 2018
Construction Trades & Labour Resourcer (Romanian speaking)
Dublin city centre (D2)
The ICDS Group was founded in 1976 and is a highly successful, privately owned organization of independent construction companies, that provide a complete HR solution to clients in the construction industries in Ireland, UK, Scandinavia, Holland and Germany.
We have a vacancy for a Construction Trades & Labour Resourcer to work within our team in the Dublin city centre office.
We have a number of Romanian workers on our sites, and we would like to find and employ more, so it is a requirement that you are a native Romanian speaker. ICDS is known as a very good employer, and we pay our non-national workers on site the same Union rates as our Irish workers. For this Resourcer position, some experience in the construction industry would be required, and you must have good computer and telephone skills, and ideally have experience in working in an office environment before. You must have good written and spoken English also.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking calls from site operatives and tradespeople looking for work in Dublin. You will check whether the candidates have all required documents (safepass etc) and make an initial assessment of their qualifications & experience.
- Process application forms & certificates onto the ICDS database.
- Carry out reference checks.
- Arranging and conducting interviews / new starts to site.
- Sourcing candidates for our Accounts Managers.
- Professional and confident telephone manner since the majority of your dealings will be on the phone.
- Basic knowledge of construction / general construction trades is required.
- Confidence in using Microsoft & basic database software.
- Ability to multitask
- Romanian speaking.
If interested in this position in a fast paced and dynamic work environment, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org