In-House Recruiter (Construction) - USA
Entered: 22 Oct 2018
Our client is a leading construction company who provide cost and project management services on high-profile projects Worldwide.
Due to expansion they now require an In-House Recruiter, based in San Francisco, to join their global recruitment team.
The successful candidate will provide a full resourcing service to their hiring managers in the USA.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, and possess phenomenal communication skills.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work with a global organization.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the full recruitment function from inception to completion of vacancy to include:
- Sourcing and identifying candidates
- Advertising roles on various platforms
- Screening candidates
- Reference checking
- Verbal offers
- Ensure a positive candidate experience
- Resource and attract talent using all media
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Drive the offer process – be an expert negotiator and close off the hire
- Build a pipe line of candidates through resourcing
- Manage agency relationship and report monthly on agency spend
- Manage an ATS ensuring prompt and comprehensive candidate notes are maintained, projects are uploaded and managed and information is current and relevant
Desired Experience and Education:
- 3-5 years recruitment experience
- Proven track-record in high volume construction recruitment
- Ability to source through LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and all social media
- Expert LinkedIn user
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Highly organized and exceptional attention to detail
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- College degree in HR or related degree
To register your interest please apply online or contact George @ ICDS