Entered: 09 Feb 2023
The role would primarily consist of roofing carpentry, working on local authority housing to bring them up to an adequate standard - working on roof lines, changing joists, inserting vents etc.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified carpenter - with roofing experience
- Be willing to work on the tools if required
- Have previous supervisory experience
- Be Health & Safety conscious
- Be comfortable using computers and filling out paperwork
- Demonstrated ability to see projects through from concept to completion
- Ensuring the team works effectively and efficiently
- Supervise staff assigned to him/her and assist in the planning, supervision and control of work programs
- Supervision of the time keeping, attendance, productivity and the quality of work and competency of Carpentry staff under his/her control.
- Ordering of materials
- Liaise with upper management, accounts, clients etc.
If interested, please apply with your CV via the link provided or alternatively, call Ward Personnel on 021 233 9120 for more information.