Electricians - Co Kildare
Entered: 03 Dec 2021
Suir Engineering has over 35 years of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation (M,E&I) expertise, with a directly employed workforce of more than 1100 people and in the region of €180 million revenue annually – it has offices in Dublin & Waterford and we are also operating in Sweden, Denmark and Germany.
Suir Engineering operates in the following sectors: data centres, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, HV energy and renewables Although its primary focus is on the Irish market, Suir Engineering is delivering successful M,E&I projects in Europe.
Overall Role Objective
The Electrician is responsible for the installation, servicing and repairs of electrical wiring, containment, fixtures and other devices and systems in an industrial or commercial setting.
- Working Knowledge of Electrical Schematics and Layout drawings.
- You will be required to prefabricate and install containment systems in line with site drawings and instruction provided.
- Pulling, Glanding and termination of cables as required.
- Work must always be completed in line with industry standards and in a safe and productive manner.
- Installation of small power and lighting, earthing systems
- Planning of works to ensure production schedules are achieved
- Ensure that correct PPE is worn at all time on site
- Ensure the works comply with site Quality standards and guidelines- Right First Time
- Attend daily T4 meetings at the workplace
- Keep the workplace tidy and free of excess materials
- Work closely with apprentices to ensure they receive adequate day to day training
- Participate in production of Safe Plan of Actions(SPA) for each task undertaken.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of Risk Assessments and Method Statements
Qualifications / Skills
- Electrical trade qualification with experience within an industrial or commercial setting.
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
- Working at Heights and Abrasive Wheel training would be advantageous
- Good attention to detail.
- Well organised and self motivated
- Ability to multitask.
- Good time management.
- Positive can-do attitude
- Safety focused.
- A team player with excellent problem- solving skills
- Willingness to travel to different projects within Ireland