Weld Documentation Coordinator – Denmark
Entered: 04 Dec 2022
· Responsible for the coordination of all weld documentation generated and redline updating of Isometric drawings.
· Keeping the weld logs updated on bespoke construction management software.
· Coordinating the inspection and inspection documentation of completed welds.
· Day to day interaction with the project weld inspectors (borescopers).
· Day to day interaction with project welders.
· Preparing weekly reports.
· QA / QC experience (not weld inspection/NDT)
· Pharma / biopharma experience
· Knowledge of hygienic welding & weld documentation.
· Good all-round knowledge of weld mapping, and redline updating of isometric drawings
· Knowledge & experience of computer programmes e.g. bespoke weld tracking software
· Good computer skills and excellent Microsoft Excel skills
For more information on this role, please contact Darren O’Keeffe on + 353 85 866 5682 or email your cv to email@example.com