Entered: 19 Oct 2019
Our Client currently seeks to employ a Project Manager based in Dublin. You must have experience working for a main contractor. The ideal candidate will have a professional qualification along with a proven track record. A minimum of 10 years’ experience will be required.
Candidates will also be required to demonstrate capability and experience in dealing with challenging projects. We are looking to hear from ambitious Project Managers looking to progress their career, you will have excellent communication and negotiating skills with a proven record working on major projects within the Irish industry. You must work well as part of a team.
In return a generous package is being offered tailored to suit the individual. This is a good opportunity to join a progressive main contractor and to play an important role in the future expansion of the company in the Leinster Region.
- Project Management, in compliance with company policies, procedures and Building Regulations
- Good knowledge & understanding of the GCCC Form of Contract as well as RIAI Standard Forms of Contract
- Good knowledge & understanding of the Building Control (Amendment) Regulations 2014
- Ensure compliance with our clients Integrated Management System & ISO 9001, 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
- Co-ordinate Site Meetings with the Design Team & Subcontractors
- Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
- Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Construction Team to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Close liaison with the Project QS to monitor cost control, identify variations and procurement of subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time
- Assist in the production and revision of the contract and sub-programmes
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
- Ensure that the general site, compound and boundaries are set up and maintained in a good, tidy and presentable condition throughout the project
- Ensure timely provision of essential reports, records, information and services i.e. site diary, RFI:s, CVI:s, Emails, Contractors Reports, Programme etc
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with Main Contractor
- Candidates should have relevant 3rd level qualifications or membership of professional body.
- Experience with relevant IT systems and the ability to work in teams, to be organised self-starter and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An attractive salary and benefits package will be provided and opportunities for career advancement.