Technical Manager (Property Development)
Entered: 17 Jan 2021
Technical Manager (Property Development) | Dublin | €Six Figure Package
Required for Tier 1 international property developer, with a lucrative landbank and planned development programme over several years to deliver thousands of hi-rise apartments, including PRS, BTR and MUD’s (Mixed Use Developments) across Dublin and the Leinster region.
Ideal opportunity to become a ‘senior member’, which may evolve into a Directorship role, of this dynamic team who require your skills to deliver the above projects.
- Manage the department to ensure that it provides a high quality and innovative solutions on all Planning/Technical matters.
- Prepare and provide the Director’s with management information and reports as and when required within agreed timescales.
- Formally appoint external consultants via competitive tendering and negotiation of their fees and ensure their compliance with formal appointment.
- Manage the discharge of the planning conditions and consent to the build programme.
- Establish trust and maintain a professional approach dealing with the design teams, construction staff and statutory authorities.
- Liaise on a regular basis with the Commercial team to ensure that all activities are delivered to the agreed time/cost/service specification.
- Review the identification of cost reduction and margin improvement opportunities and ensure their integration into future activities.
- Review and check technical strategies and/or design for land acquisitions.
- Uphold a ‘best practice’ and ‘continuous improvement’ approach to all Technical processes and procedures.
- Third level qualification in a construction / architectural discipline coupled with several years proven experience with a property developer or design/planning consultancy delivering innovative schemes for high-density apartment developments.
- Intimate knowledge of the current building regulations, design codes, and other associated legislation.
- Track record of motivation and managing a high-performance team.
Email: Barry Kelly, email@example.com of call 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion.