Construction Senior Quantity Surveyor
Entered: 28 Feb 2020
Our client, One of Ireland’s leading construction companies are recruiting for a Construction Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team on a project based in Dublin.
Construction Senior Quantity Surveyor requirements include:
- Prepare cost analysis based on the architectural drawings, engineering estimates, materials required and labour involved
- Prepare cost plans to enable design teams to produce practical designs for construction projects, which involves liaising with architects, engineers and subcontractors.
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Evaluate tenders from contractors and subcontractors and, where appropriate, negotiate with the contractors.
- Control all stages of projects within predetermined budget and expenditure.
- Monitor and keep track of project progress and are responsible for the measurement and valuation of variations in the work during the contract, for agreement of interim payments and the final account.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the requirements of the client are delivered.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Client Representatives to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company
- Representative of the company at all relevant site and other meetings
The successful Construction Senior Quantity Surveyor requires:
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 5+ years of professional experience with proven track record
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good financial and numeracy management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- A clear understanding of HSE building regulations and legal guidelines
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering a career move please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation